martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

Greetings

Hola Manolo and Raphael,

Time has passed very quickly since our wonderful visit to your school and local area.

I enjoyed it so much that I have told my wife, Deanne, that we should retire to Andalusia.

We are back at school today after our short Easter break., but will have a two week holiday starting on Saturday 5th April at the end of this Spring Term.

I hope you enjoyed 'Semana Santa', I would love to be in Spain one year at Easter to see and hear it for myself, it seemed such a marvellous spectacle.

Manchester City are still fighting for a European spot next year and currently lie in ninth position. I see that Real Betis had some problems recently and that Real Madrid lost at the weekend. Never mind though Raphael, it looks like they will still top the league.

I will 'blogg' again soon.

Un abrazo

Chris

No hay comentarios: